ADVISOR FOR THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
Concepts & Design
Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
Development & Project Management
Architectual & functional reviews (hotel & product development) in the operating phase asset management, strategic & operational consulting, auditing, due diligence and executing technical service agreements for new builds and renovations projects.
Conceptual advice on conference hotel space programms including a state-of-the-art technology solution! Continuously absorbing ideas and opportunities for concepts through an effective network of business contacts (banks, brokers, competitors and trendsimplementation).
Over 28 years of experience in the hospitality market, acquisition consulting.
- Management Agreement transactions
- Strategic Partnerships (joint ventures, management contracts, franchise license agreements etc.)
with for example hotel & restaurant concepts, wellness concepts, resort concepts etc.
- Alternative deal sourcing and deal structuring approaches that boost synergy (cross functional initiatives, cross marketing and co-branding)
- Develop and execute strategic development plans
- Develop acquisition strategy and negotiate agreement between partners
- Co-ordinate and work with senior leaders and in/external consultants to support strategic options and recommendations
- Develop and maintain a culture of trust to co-develop with business partners, investors, lenders, advisors, corporations, government agencies, associations, non-profit organisations etc.